Cummins Inc. Electrolyzer Research Co-op (4 months) in Mississauga, Ontario
Electrolyzer Research Co-op (4 months)
In this position, co-op will work on developing a high throughput electrolyzer cell for catalyst coated membrane diagnostics. Intern will learn about the design and fabrication of catalyst coated membrane and its operation for green hydrogen production.
1) Design a high throughput electrolyzer cell for lab testing
2) Validate and commission the design
3) Support testing
College Job Type: Co-op
Sub-Function (Required for ENG):
Degree Level: BS or MS
Educational Program: Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
Job Skill Requirements:
1) 3rd year Undergraduate or 1styear Master’s student with mechanical or chemical engineering background.
2) Good hands-on mechanical skill with some lab experience.
3) CAD skills such as Solid-Works or Solid-Edge is necessary.
4) Must be at least 3rd year undergraduate student with CAD skills
Required Work Location: Onsite
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Mississauga-Canada, ON, Mississauga, Hydrogenics Admiral
Job Type Cooperative / 12 Month Placement
Recruitment Job Type Student - Cooperative/12 Month Placement
Job Posting Mar 16, 2023, 4:06:58 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization New Power Business
Req ID: 230002YB